Halaman

~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda

Sabtu, 30 November 2013

A Heart

Sometimes the world gives me so many reasons to hate it...but whenever it happens.... I just stop and think of u n say, "How can I hate this world when you are a part of it..." 


"I TRUST U" is a better compliment than "I LOVE U" because you may not always trust the person you love but u can always love the person you trust. 


Meaning of rose colours...
Red 4 Love..
Yellow 4 Special Friend..
White 4 Peace..
Black 4 Hate & Darkness..
Pink 4 Likeness..
So Plz Choose One Roz Colour 4 Me!!! 


When i was walking alone, i wish that i can reach the end of the road.......But when u walked with me i wish the road never ends. 


U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart, U may be out of my reach but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to u but u will always be special to me!! 


LOVE is Special
LOVE is Sweet
LOVE is what makes
Life complete
LOVE is giving
LOVE is Kind
LOVE is Joy
& Peace of Mind
Love is Laughter
Seldom Tears
Sharing Caring
Through the Year
LOVE is more than words Express
But mostly
\"LOVE IS HAPPINESS\" 


Please My Cuty!!!Spell out ur ingredients bcoz I miked 100kgs of sugar,80 kgs of chocolate, 50 kgs of honey and I still cant make a sweetheart like u.... 


What is love? Those who don't like it call it responsibility. Those who play with it call it a game. Those who don't have it call it a dream. Those who understand it call it destiny. And me, I call it you. 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan