Halaman

~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda

Sabtu, 30 November 2013

fLoW wiThOuT BanKs

You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always... 
I have the "I",
I have the "L",
I have the "O",
I have the "V",
I have the "E",...
so pls can I have "U"? 
What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me? 
Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain youll break my heart 4ever! 
L is for lust
O is for over
v is for very loveable
e is for ever
the 4 signs of love 
Love is just like life, its not always easy and does not always bring happiness. but when we do not stop living why should we stop loving 
Remember me like pressed flower in ur Notebook.It may not b having any fragrance,but will remind u of my existence 4ever in ur life... 
My love that shall not die, till the sun grows cold, and the stars grow old 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan