Halaman

~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda

Sabtu, 30 November 2013

My soul

The smallest word is I, the sweetest word is Love and the dearest person in the world is you. thats why I Love You :) 


IF U FALL IN RIVER THERE IS A BOAT
IF U FALL IN LOWELL THERE IS ROPE
BUT IF U FAL IN love THERE IS NO HOPE 


If somebody said to me Stop loving u. I said I want to live more... 


Am I that strong
To carry on?
I might change your life
I might save my world
Could you save me? 


If i could give one thing in my life, i would give the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then you realize how special you are to me. 


I've seen you hanging round
This darkness where I'm bound
And this black hole I've dug for me
And silently within
With hands touching skin
The shock breaks my disease
And I can breathe 


if i died or travelled far id write your name on every star, so that everyone could look up and see that you mean the world to me 


Loving u cud take my life,
but when i look at ur face,
i know ur worth that sacrifice 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan