Halaman

~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda

Sabtu, 30 November 2013

OnlY mE

Another Day,Another Way,Another Pray,Another Hope,Another Tear,Another Fear,Another Year,Another Smile,Another Mile,Another Few,But Never Ever Another U.... 


Something in ur smile which speaks to me,Something in ur voice which sings to me,Something in ur eyes which says to me,That u are the dearest to me.... 


If I get ur SMILE, I dont need FLOWERS, If I get ur VOICE, I dont need MUSIC, If u speak to me, I dont need anybody else, U just b my FRIEND, I dont need the WORLD! 


50 years from now, id be so old, I might forget u. I might not remember ever knowing you, or might forget I once cared for you. I might... But I won't. 


You can fall from a mountain,you can fall from a tree,but the best way to fall,is to fall in love with me 


This Love is LOve the Love best love way Love to Love say Love to Love U Love that Love I Love Miss Love U Love, read it again widout word Love.! 


Hello! What's wrong with your mobile Tried so many times but it says"The subscriber your are trying to reach is in your heart"!! 


Love is like a bird, if u hold it tightly it dies, if u hold it slightly , it flies, plz take good care of it.. DOn't Luv 1, don't Luv2, but Luv 1 who Luvs u! 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan