Halaman

~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda ~ Story of Qhaleeda

Sabtu, 30 November 2013

Love is in your heart not to stay, but to be shared

When you love someone, it's nothing. When someone loves you, it's somthing. When u luv someone & they luv you back, it's everything 


I luv my eyes when u look into them; I luv my name when u say it; I luv my heart when u luv it; I luv my life when you are in it. 


I love the way you make me happy, and the ways you show your care. I love the way you say, 'I Love You,' and the way you're always there. 


We cannot be together,
But we'll never be apart,
For no matter what life brings us,
You're always in my heart 


How do i love you?
i really cannot tell,
for it is a pain
like no known ache, 
a pain with which i would not part,
for i treasure life
and life is my heart,
and my heart is you... 


The lovely love Theorem - To Love some 1 is madness,2b loved by someone is a Gift,loving some1 who loves u is a duty,but being loved by some1 whom u luv is LIFE. 


How Much Love In Your Heart....? CHOOOOOSE... 100 % ( Call Me) 50 % ( Sms Me ) 25 % ( Only A Ring) 0 % NO Answer) Regards !!!!! 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan